Error: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8332
About the Difficulty Adjustment
- Mining difficulty adjusts automatically every 2,016 blocks.
- The adjustment aims to maintain an average block-mining time of 10 minutes.
- An increase in the difficulty indicates that the average block-mining time during the previous adjustment epoch was less than 10 minutes (due to more miners joining the network and searching for blocks).
- A decrease in difficulty indicates miners have left the network so finding each block is adjusted to be easier for the smaller number remaining.
- The numeric Difficulty is a multiple of the difficulty of finding the easiest block (Block #0) - e.g. blocks in BTC mainnet epoch 308 are over 16 trillion times harder to mine than those in epoch 0.
(%, clamped to ±100%)
|Epoch||Start Block||Start Date(utc)||Difficulty||Difficulty Δ(%)|